Pizza and Drinks Fridays
A Little Bit About Us...
Paddy Power Betfair, part of Flutter Entertainment PLC is an international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia, and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal, and Malta.
We operate six sports betting and gaming brands; Paddy Power, Betfair, Adjarabet, Sportsbet, FanDuel, and TVG. We are online-led, mobile-led, and sports-led: and our proprietary technology, unique products and innovative marketing all combine to offer a superb experience to our five million customers worldwide.
Our spirit, talent and ambition have taken us into the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and we now employ over 7,000 people in sixteen locations across the globe; from Dublin to Los Angeles, and London to Melbourne. Our culture rewards innovation, teamwork and we like to stay fast-moving in a dynamic industry.
Do You Want to Experience Different?
That's the deal. And that's our internal promise to prospective, new and existing employees. At Paddy Power Betfair, one thing is for sure – you will experience different.
When creating excitement is your business, and your sector is more ‘bold new' than ‘same old', it creates unique opportunities. Driven by possibilities, inspired by invention and shaping the whole industry as we continue to evolve as a company, this is a place where tenacious, adaptable, and quick thinkers thrive, and without traditional corporate constraints in an international environment, your future is what you make it.
What You'll be Doing...
• Providing 1st line helpdesk support to the retail estate;
• Maintaining a very high standard of customer service;
• Investigating and resolving as many incidents as possible, taking ownership of issues, co-ordinating multiple support teams when required, and communicating effectively to users throughout;
• Taking responsibility for logging all reported incidents, and contributing to root cause analysis in order to improve service on an ongoing basis.
What We're Looking For...
• 2+ years in a similar fast paced, results-driven Helpdesk / Desktop Support role
• Efficient skills in supporting Microsoft products including Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2010, Outlook 2003/2007 and Multiple Web browsers;
• Working technical knowledge of the PC platform – hardware, software, network and operating systems.
• Demonstrate a mastery of critical thinking, verbal and written communication, active listening and conflict resolution skills.
• Attention to the client, interaction and ability to collect information are required to understand quickly the client's needs.
• Excellent methodology in fault-finding and following up
• Ability to prioritise and focus
• Ability to work on own initiative but also ability to establish good working relationship within team, the business and other IT groups that come into daily contact with.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Knowledge of Linux command line will be an advantage.
• Betting industry experience would be viewed very positively