Pizza and Drinks Fridays
Production Operations are responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of all products and services for our customers. The team monitor and support all customer facing products and services and their underlying infrastructure and applications on a 24/7/365 basis.We do this by proactively monitoring all customer activity and our production technology environments. Reacting immediately in the event of an incident and driving mttr to the shortest time possible. Communicating clearly with our stakeholders at all times. Building trusting relationships by always being available, approachable, responsive, proactive and engaging.
What You'll be Doing...
• Active monitoring of all communication, alerting and monitoring channels for any indications of impact to services or deviations from normal operational health
• Perform full lifecycle incident management for all priority incidents across Technology including logging, troubleshooting, first time fix, escalation and triage
• Provide the front line of engagement for technology for internal and external stakeholders including departments from across the Flutter group, Third Parties and B2B Partners
• Develop an in-depth understanding of products offered within the business and build your own network of key personnel across the PPB and the wider Flutter group
What We're Looking For...
• Experience with any of the following : AWS, Azure, Sensu, Git, Splunk
• Strong communicator, both verbal and written
• Work on a process of continuous improvement
• Team player, who strives to maximise team and departmental performance.
• Management of priorities and deliverables
• Agility, drive, output and performance under pressure
• Ability to cover 24/7/365 shift rota, including nights and weekends and bank holidays