Pizza and Drinks Fridays
Customer Service Agents are the first point of contact for Sportsbet customers and are responsible for answering any customer enquiries through chat and email. The value added by the Customer Service Agents is measured through first time resolution and customer satisfaction scores that plays a key role in retaining and acquiring new customers.
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including live chat and email.
• Proactively engage with customers on the website through live chat when required.
• Build & develop strong customer relationships.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader/Shift Leader and relevant internal departments
• Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Paddy Power Betfair customer experience
• Support implementation of new products, process and policies
• Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI's as well as your own individual productivity, and customer satisfaction targets
• Achieve a high level of first time resolution for all customer contacts
• Respond and action requests from the management team
• Happy to work the majority of shifts with start times at 1am or 3am.
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
• A proven team player with a can do attitude
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
Nice to have
• A passion for Australian sports
• Customer focused mentality
• Time management skills