Pizza and Drinks Fridays
Want to be part of a Market Leading Customer Support Team?? Where you'll get the opportunity to work with a Dynamic and Forward-thinking team, and have awesome managers that help and support your career growth?? As well as having some fun on the way 😊
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll form part of The Customer Service Operator Team to help manage all aspects of the PPB customer experience. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (such as Live chat, phone, email, telephone betting, social media etc.).
The other aspect of the role is being a Content & Site Owner, with providing Translations to our Cutting-Edge Translation tool and Marketing Communications to our consumer base.
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail (telephone betting, chats, emails etc).
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader/ Shift Leaders and relevant internal department where applicable.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the PPB customer experience.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
• Support implementation of new products, process and policies.
• Review the translations made by our translations agency (400k words)
• Review agency translations for product updates, marketing material etc (ca. 5hrs per week)
• Own the onsite content experience with banners etc and signing off marketing comms.
• The chosen candidates will be required to assist customers from different countries through the use of a tool that carries out translations during live messaging.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills Polish & English - both written and oral
• Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact centre environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet and good general keyboard skills
• A passion for sports and gaming products and applicable expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the PPB customer experience.
• A proven team player with a ‘can do' attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.